Thrustmaster T128 Playstation Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster T128, Force Feedback Racing Wheel with Magnetic Pedals, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC
- Immersive Force Feedback to really feel the sensations of racing: speed, surfaces, bumps and impacts, loss of tire grip
- Engine speed LEDs for optimized gear shifting
- Magnetic paddle shifters (patented H.E.A.R.T technology) for instant responsiveness, and a clear gear-shifting feel
- Modern design including 13 buttons, suited to all styles of vehicles and games
- Quick attachment system suitable for desks and tables up to 2.2 inches / 5.5 cm thick
- Magnetic 2-pedal pedal set (patented H.E.A.R.T technology) featuring 12-bit precision that won’t decrease over time
- Next-generation HYBRID DRIVE technology delivering 20% more power than other Thrustmaster hybrid racing wheels (T150 series)
- Officially licensed for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, and compatible with PC (Windows 10/11)
About the product:
T128 features the HYBRID DRIVE system, which combines a belt and gears mechanism to provide immersive and versatile Force Feedback, and delivers 20% more power (in relation to previous Thrustmaster T150 hybrid racing wheels).
Its lightweight wheel rim helps you really feel the sensations transmitted by the Force Feedback system, for an authentic racing experience and to optimize your racing lines. A 4-color LED strip lets you keep an eye on the engine speed, and indicates when it is time to shift gears. Thanks to the clamp-based attachment system, the racing wheel can be adjusted to fit desks and tables for quick and easy setup. The T2PM pedal set included with the racing wheel features patented frictionless magnetic technology, for enhanced precision that won’t decrease over time.
T128 has been designed for all gamers looking for a first racing wheel offering new immersive sensations, and users who want to improve their driving skills. T128 is an officially-licensed racing wheel for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, and is compatible with PC.
Please select all options.