Thrustmaster T-GT II Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster T-GT II, Racing Wheel with Set of 3 Pedals, PS5, PS4, PC, Real-Time Force Feedback, Brushless 40-Watt Motor, Dual-Belt System, Magnetic Technology, Interchangeable Wheel
- Leather-wrapped wheel with 25 action buttons, 1 push-button and 4 rotary selectors natively recognized in GT Sport (differential braking, traction control, fuel mapping, torque management)
- High-velocity, next-generation 40-watt brushless motor for exceptionally responsive Force Feedback with high torque capacity
- Internal components from the European automotive industry (AEC-Q), for maximum quality and lifespan
- Proprietary technologies: T-AEC-Q, T-DCC, T-RTF, T-LIN, T40-VE, T-DFB, T-F.O.C., T-M.C.E. and T-TURBO
- Proprietary magnetic technology (H.E.A.R.T) for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision
- Quick and easy wheel changing system, allowing for different types of wheels (F1, Rally, etc.) to be used (sold separately)
- Dual-belt system for smooth gaming sessions without any dead zones
- Includes 3-pedal T3PA GT II pedal set; compatible with Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals pedal set (sold separately)
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A shifter and TSS Handbrake (sold separately)
- Officially licensed for PlayStation 5 and Gran Turismo; compatible with PS5, PS4 and PC
About the product:
The T-GT II racing wheel is a powerhouse of extremely innovative technologies, resulting from a highly in-depth study of all the must-have sensations required for an ultra-realistic car racing experience.
Refined and perfected thanks to more than 23,000 hours of intense Research and Development work, T-GT II has been designed to take the amazing Force Feedback performance of its predecessor (the T-GT) to even greater new heights. With T-GT II, gamers on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC can enjoy brand-new levels of precision and durability. Officially licensed for both PlayStation 5 and Gran Turismo, the T-GT II racing wheel provides key advantages and lifelike sensations in GT Sport thanks to groundbreaking technologies including T-LIN, T-DCC, and especially T-DFB (3D perception of Force Feedback effects).
Please select all options.