ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub V2
One Hub. Countless possibilities.
Attach any wheel rim with a 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm mounting pattern to this hub for use with a FANATEC® wheel base.
UNIVERSAL HUB. UPGRADED.
The ClubSport Universal Hub returns in ‘V2’ form, now with improved electronics, magnetic shifters, and an exchangeable quick release system.
ATTACH ANY RIM YOU WANT.
Threaded holes for wheel rims with a 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm pattern means that all current Fanatec wheel rims can be attached to the ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox. It is also compatible with many wheel rims from brands such as MOMO, Sparco, or OMP.
Packed with features.
Magnetic shifters, adjustable button boxes, and a comprehensive array of buttons integrated into the hub itself means you’ll feel totally in control with any wheel rim.
MAGNETIC SHIFTER PADDLES.
The preinstalled ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module provides exceptionally crisp and rapid shifting. The strong magnetic resistance and ‘click’, means a solid, positive feel to every shift. Both small and large paddles are included to suit different wheel sizes.
ADJUSTABLE BUTTON CLUSTERS.
Position the button clusters wherever you want them, or remove them entirely for a clean, compact appearance, using the integrated buttons on top of the Hub instead.
Tuning Menu access.
You can access the FANATEC® Tuning Menu with just the press of a button. Adjust your wheel base force feedback and other hardware settings while you drive. The exchangeable quick release means this wheel is ready for the transition to the all-new QR2 system (coming soon).
TUNING WITH THE FUNKYSWITCH™.
The 7-way FunkySwitch™ is a multi-purpose input device, with d-pad, push-button, and rotary encoder. Press the Tuning Button to bring up the Tuning Menu on the integrated display, and adjust settings with the FunkySwitch™.
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
The exchangeable QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) means the wheel can be upgraded easily to the next-generation QR2 system (coming soon).
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Fully assembled and pre-configured to mount the Fanatec Wheel Rim GT (or similar)
- Improved electronics means hub is firmware-updatable
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module preinstalled
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
- Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Detachable racing-style button caps
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- Four button clusters with three buttons each
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software. It can be installed in two positions: upright or flat
- Shifter paddle units, button clusters, and FunkySwitch™ can be removed to save weight
- DataPort-C connector for Podium Button Module Endurance (sold separately)
- Allows the use of third-party USB steering wheels on all compatible Fanatec bases (direct USB connectivity is not possible)
- An additional fifth button cluster can be attached (not included)
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Weight: out-of-the-box configuration approx. 705 g (1000 g with QR1) plus wheel rim
|Universal Hub (without display)||375 g|
|LED display unit||7 g|
|Button cluster||23 g|
|Button cluster lever||12 g|
|FunkySwitch™ unit||32 g|
|FunkySwitch™ lever||10 g|
|Small shifter paddle||11 g|
|Big shifter paddle||22 g|
|Magnetic paddle unit||61 g|
|QR1 Wheel-Side||295 g|
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
This product is compatible with the Podium Button Module Endurance.
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module
- ClubSport Button Cluster Pack
- All Wheel Rims (DE: Alle Lenkradkränze, JP: すべてのホイールリム)
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Buttons and paddle shifters are not easily reached with larger, dished wheel rims.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)34.5cm x 23cm x 14.5cm
- Volume weight2.3kg
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2
- 4 x button clusters with three buttons each
- 2 x small levers and 2 x long levers
- 1 x FunkySwitch™
- LED display unit
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with aluminium paddle plates (pre-installed)
- Large and small paddles, bolts and spacers
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
Please select all options.