Solid Full Metal Design
The ClubSport Shifter is entirely made of metal, which equates to mean: built-in quality, durability and reliability.
Outside And Inside
The full metal construction of the shifter assures perfect design. Its impressive weight also testifies to its reliable sturdiness.
Designed to Last
All components are high-quality and were chosen to ensure maximum lifetime and durability.
Realistic Functionality and Feeling
The advanced technology of the ClubSport Shifter SQ will bring the feel of authentic racing right into the entertainment center of your home.
Sequential Mode at The Flip of a Switch
The ClubSport Shifter SQ features both the H-Pattern and sequential modes to allow for more driving flexibility and comfort. You can switch from the H-Pattern Mode to the ultra-realistic sequential mode without having to unplug or reboot the shifter, without having to remove the knob and even without needing a tool.
Adapt the Knob to Your Preferences
The CSS is designed to make your driving more comfortable and helps you perform beyond expectations.
H-Knob and Sequential Knob
The ClubSport Shifter SQ comes with two titan grey polished anodized knobs in the box. Both enhance the technical qualities of each mode. The H-Knob allows for quick shifts whereas the sequential knob provides extreme comfort. They both deliver a timeless, classic and elegant look.
Standard Mount for Automotive Knobs
Thanks to its design, you will be able to change the knobs according to your own personal taste. Not only will you be able to give your shifter the perfect look, but you will also be able to customize it to match your exact driving preferences.
- Full metal construction
- Ultra realistic shifting experience
- 7 gear H-Pattern mode
- Reverse gear with inhibitor to prevent accidental shifts and makes handling it, more realistic
- Very realistic sequential mode with strong haptic feedback
- Easy to switch between sequential and H-Pattern mode
- Shifter knob made of solid polished aluminum
- Exchangeable gear knob, compatible to popular automotive standards
- Adjustable shift feeling and resistance
- Multiple mounting options on all 4 sides and bottom
- Compatible to all Fanatec wheels
- Size (L x W x H) : 18.00cm x 18.00cm x 35.00cm
- Weight: 2.40kg
- Volume weight: 2.30kg
Many modern race cars feature a sequential gearbox, so when looking to recreate the feel in a simulator, the Heusinkveld Engineering Sim Shifter Sequential provides the ideal solution.
Featuring a compact design, the shifter is engineered from high quality materials to allow for a durable and authentic feeling shifting action which can be installed in even the tightest simulator set up. With a short throw action, the shifter replicates the feel of a real sequential gearbox thanks to a ball spring resistance system. This means that the lever requires a higher initial peak force before the resistance drops as the lever simulates the gearbox sliding into gear. Either end of the lever features a soft end stop to produce a relatively low noise while shifting.
As not every driver or simulator rig have the same requirements, the Sim Shifter Sequential provides a great deal of adjustability to tailor the shifter to your individual requirements. Each shifter is supplied with three different levers; a straight 30mm lever, a straight 50mm lever and an angled 50mm lever. To complement this, there are also three different shifter knobs included, either round, short or long. All of these items can be interchanged within a minute to suit your individual preferences or the type of car that you are simulating. In total, the shifter allows for up to 9 possible configurations. The lever also features an M10 thread to allow for any other aftermarket gear knob to be used.
As far as mounting the shifter is concerned, every item is supplied with a separate table clamp for mounting to a flat surface. The shifter is also supplied with an alternative mounting bracket for attaching onto aluminium profiles with a size of up to 40mm. This allows the shifter to be either side or base mounted and can allow for a degree of rotation in order to provide the best possible angle for use.
The shifter can be used as a standalone item by connecting to a PC via a USB cable or there is also a 4×1 2.54mm female Molex socket for connecting to the Heusinkveld USB Controller as supplied with their Sim Pedals.
For further technical information on Sim racing products you can email your enquiry to our specialist team – email@example.com
Rallying or drifting simulations are not quite the same if they are missing a vital piece of equipment. To provide the very best simulation experience possible, the Heusinkveld Engineering Sim Handbrake utilises load cell technology to provide a full analogue handbrake system which offers a firm and progressive feel. This means that you can have a great degree of control and accuracy over the vehicle.
Constructed from stainless steel the Sim Handbrake features a compact design which is strong an durable. The lever itself can be used either vertically or horizontally and is adjustable through 120 degrees to provide the maximum amount of flexibility. The end of the lever features a soft grip for an authentic feel.
Through the use of load cell technology, the hand brake is capable of detecting forces up to 17kg and features an overload protection. To provide the firm and progressive feel, the load cell is indirectly activated by a rubber, of which two different types are supplied to provide a choice of lever feel.
For the best experience, this handbrake is ideal for use in simulation software which supports analogue handbrake inputs such as those listed below.
- Richard Burns Rally
- Live for Speed
- DiRT Rally
- Project CARS 2
The handbrake is supplied with a USB controller box for connection to the PC.
For further technical information on Sim racing products you can email your enquiry to our specialist team
Race comfortably and with confidence
With a solid steel gear shaft, Driving Force Shifter is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The knob and boot are covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it a look and feel similar to a high-performance race shifter and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience.
Six-Speed Shifter with Push-Down Reverse
Maintain acceleration through every gear
The six-speed “H”-pattern shifter moves fluidly and solidly clicks into each gear, helping you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
Won’t shift while you’re shifting
Durable built-in clamps allow the Driving Force Shifter to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive race maneuvers.
Slide through the corners with the help of the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5, and perform perfect drifts in rallye and drift simulations.
To operate the ClubSport Handbrake you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- ClubSport Pedals V2 / V3 / V3 inverted
- CSL Elite Pedals LC/Loadcell Kit
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5 on the pedal port using the included handbrake adapter
- ClubSport USB Adapter (optional!): with the adapter you can use it on PC with any racing wheel of any brand in many games. For more details, see the product page of the ClubSport USB Adapter
- PC: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 will work in most games, if connected to a Fanatec product with handbrake port. Please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will notwork on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- Realistic replica of a handbrake used for drifting in race or rally cars
- Full metal construction
- Lever can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Analog sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp using optional adapters
- Size (L x W x H) : 48.50cm x 18.00cm x 12.50cm
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Volume weight: 2.18kg